Friday, September 14, 2012

Product Review - Renuzit Tempting Indulgences Air Freshners



I love to keep my house smelling good, and I love trying out new scents - so when I saw that Renuzit Air Freshners had a new line of chocolate dessert inspired air freshners - well, I just had to check them out!




About The Product:

Creme Brulee, Chocolate Covered Cherries, and Red Velvet Cake will fill your home with a delicious scent of fresh baked cake. Part of the new Tempting Indulgences™ Collection.

Renuzit® Adjustables are easy to use. Simply adjust the cone height to release the right amount of fragrance to banish odors and leave behind a clean, refreshing scent. Renuzit® Adjustables come in many exceptional fragrances that will transform any room - Freshness For Pennies a Day®. It's an affordable way to give any room a refreshing new scent.






These are absolutely YUMMY smelling!   I purchased all three scents and have scattered throughout the house and it smells like a delicious chocolate factory in here!


PROS:

They smell GREAT! 

The design is interesting - black cone covers with lovely pictures of the scent they represent.  The black makes them a little more inconspicuous.

The price is reasonable - I paid $1.18 for them at Wal-mart.


CONS:

They don't last quite as long as I would like them to - they average about 2 weeks before they are dried up.  The scent lingers for a bit longer though.

I wouldn't recommend them for use in the bathroom area - if you know what I mean - wink, wink!


MY RECOMMENDATION:

I will use them and I recommend them!


Renuzit is offering a coupon on their website for these air freshners!  Go grab ya one!

http://renuzit.com/temptingindulgencescoupon/



Disclaimer:
I purchased these products for my own personal use. I was not compensated for my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment