Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome!




Today, I'm thrilled to announce the beginning of a new blog venture!

Movies, Music and More by Sharon will be a place where I can review the many things that I enjoy, and I hope that you will enjoy learning about as well!

From movie reviews to cd reviews, from dvd reviews to product reviews, I plan to share some of the new and fun things that I find fascinating.  And you can be assured that if it appears here, I've seen it, heard it, or tried it first hand!  My motto is "Real reviews from a Real reviewer!"

I've got some big plans for the upcoming weeks, and I hope that you'll check back often, and tell your friends about this new little piece of my blog world.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I am not a movie buff but I do like music and the books of course. You will see me around.

    ReplyDelete